rassvet.zp.ua

 

Our history

 

 

     Our Company - "Repair and engineering works" - was formed in 1944. From this moment the plant was subordinated to "Kreshyatikstroy" trust. During the time of it's existing the plant has gone long way of creation and development: from the first steps of construction, heroic years of World War II (workers of the plant fought in battles of the War), to active development of industry and scaled construction at early 70-s, last century).

     The plant grew and strengthened it's potential. In 1975 the metal construction shop was constructed and in 1979 the section of small-scale mechanization and construction work was built. As well as in 1981 the chill and accessory shop was put into operation.

     In 1995 during the Perestroyka period our plant was reorganized into "Experimental and mechanical plant" Public joint Stock Company.

     In order to overcome the crisis our plant mastered the production of advertising stands of European quality from Top-Art Group, Poland; established production-and-economic relations with MEFA Co., Germany. Section of metal products manufacture was organized and equipped.

     The products of the plant were successfully tested at the sites of power complex of Kiyv. Today we produce more than 100 items of products for power sector. 

 

Сopyright © 2000 RASSVET Company. All rights reserved.